Sunday, April 13, 2014

IT'S SPRING CLEANING!

Its spring time and I have been busy. I have been doing some spring cleaning. I've been cleaning my closets, my cupboards and yes; my mind, the most important of all. I have been going over the last year, revisiting my plans and my goals and getting rid of the thoughts and actions that has not been moving me closer to the things that I truly desire. Some of my thoughts and actions have been taking me in the opposite direction so I have been doing some spring cleaning. I am doing more of what will bring me closer to my dreams and goals. It was not easy; making hard decisions takes courage. It meant having faith and putting myself first, I had to for the first time loved myself more than I loved anyone else.
I know it is not easy to put ourselves first, especially for women but it is absolutely necessary for our happiness. It is human to want what is best for us, for our families and our loved ones. Women, we love to help make other people’s dreams come true hoping that we will be included in those dreams but it rarely happens. So let us dream our own dreams and work on making “our” dreams come true. I am not saying two people cannot share a common vision but no two dreams can be the same. Ultimately, it is only our dreams we can truly call our own. So go ahead dream your dreams, with determination and faith you will succeed. The weather is nice, the sun is shining… perfect time for some spring cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment